Data Processing Policy
We are Fortech Syngenuity!
Fortech Syngenuity with a registered office in Cluj-Napoca, 106 Frunzisului Str., room 402, Cluj county, registered with the Cluj Trade Register under no. J12/3740/2021, with a unique identification code RO 44698925 (“Fortech Syngenuity Syngenuity”), will act as Controller, with respect to all personal data it processes, in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”), with Law no.190 /2018 on measures implementing the General Data Protection Regulation, as well as with other applicable legal regulations on the protection of personal data, in good faith and for the achievement of the purposes specified herein, therefore, constantly strives to keep documents updated and to implement technical and organizational measures aimed at protecting both its data and the interests of the data subject, following the legislation in force.
This Website Personal Data Processing Policy hereinafter referred to as the “Policy,” is both a document setting out Fortech Syngenuity’s general approach to processing personal data and a commitment by the company to respect the privacy of such data. This Policy enables Fortech Syngenuity to comply with legal obligations, improve transparency regarding personal processing data, allow data subjects to verify that information held about them is up to date, and increase trust in how personal data is processed.
Our website and the underlying technologies are subject to constant change and development, so we might need to change this Policy from time to time. Fortech Syngenuity reserves the right to modify or amend this Policy at any time. All changes to our Policy will be posted on this website.
You should, therefore, periodically review this Policy to ensure you agree with the latest terms presented.
- Categories of personal data we process
We process the personal data you send via contact or application forms or buttons (including the Apply via LinkedIn button) to process requests for information or business inquiries, evaluate job applications, register visitors to events, training sessions, or contests, and other purposes you might have. When you submit your information, you consent to Fortech Syngenuity using the information described herein.
We collect and process data automatically (through technology) every time you visit our website and both automatically and manually every time you provide data via our contact forms. We process the data you send to us via the contact forms manually.
Fortech Syngenuity does not collect personal data (personally identifiable information) from you without your knowledge or permission and does not ask you to provide such information to access and use this website.
Personal data means all the information relating to an identified or identifiable website visitor.
When you provide data via this website or directly via email or phone, we collect, process, and use only the personal data you send and the necessary information to communicate with you on your inquiries or applications via this website.
If you contact us via the contact form, you consent to having Fortech Syngenuity collect and process the following data:
- Your full name, email address, and phone number,
- Your affiliation – the name of the organization you are part of,
- The reason for your inquiry,
- The source of your visit – how you found us.
If you register or apply for an event, training, or contest through our website or email, you consent to having Fortech Syngenuity collect and process personal data. This data might include but is not limited to the following:
- Your name, email address, and phone number,
- Your city of residence,
- Your years of experience in a field,
- The technology stack of interest,
- The source of your visit – how you found us,
- The reason for your inquiry,
- Your affiliation – the name of the organization/institution/association you are part of,
- A message you willingly and knowingly send to us,
- Your CV.
In the lack of this information, it may be impossible or difficult to provide you with a clear answer or to contact you.
- Purpose of processing
We process your data to process your request and, if the case, to contact you for this purpose. Whether you are interested in a job opportunity at Fortech Syngenuity, you need software services from Fortech Syngenuity, you wish to provide services to Fortech Syngenuity, or for other reasons you contact us, we must process your personal data to process your request.
We apply the highest level of security when lawfully and fairly collecting, storing, and processing adequate, relevant, and not excessive personal data.
- The source of collected data
Fortech Syngenuity collects personal data directly from you and limits the personal data it processes to information we can use to identify you personally (name, address, phone number, email) so that we can communicate with you. If your inquiry is related to recruitment, we will also process information about your education, professional experience, skills, and anything else that can help our recruiters identify the best matching job for you. If your inquiry is business related, we will also process and record information about your company or business that enables us to assess the fit between our organizations.
- Data Storage Retention
Data storage and retention period may vary depending on the nature and purpose for which it was collected, and certain legal obligations require a specific retention period.
If you contact us via the contact form, the retention period will be 2 years unless there is a collaboration, in which case we will keep personal data for the entire partnership, according to the internal policies.
The personal data processed on candidates will be kept until the end of the recruitment process for the vacancy, or if candidates have indicated that they are interested in being contacted for more than one suitable position, data from CVs and other data they have made available for this purpose will be kept for a period of for a maximum of 2 years, unless they are requested to be deleted from our records within that time. This period may be extended with the candidate’s consent.
Any other personal data processed for other purposes indicated will be kept for the necessary period to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, at which non-excessive time limits, set following the applicable legal obligations in this field, may be added, including but not limited to archiving provisions.
- Categories of recipients of personal data
All details collected throughout the website might be sent via email to the relevant department at Fortech Syngenuity, collaborators, partners, or affiliate companies of Fortech Syngenuity to address your needs and only for the indicated purpose. When we share your data with collaborators and partners of affiliate companies, we do it with utmost care to achieve the purpose you provided us with, such as responding to your request. Also, we ensure that all our collaborators, partners, or affiliate companies of Fortech Syngenuity have security measures in place to protect your data.
The data you provide via our contact forms through this website or via email is shared directly with third parties only if we are legally required to do, such as in the case of law enforcement or security. We will never share or sell your data to gain an advantage or profit.
- Security of personal data
Protecting your information is one of our primary concerns. Fortech Syngenuity has implemented an internal framework of standards and policies to keep data secure personal data. We are constantly concerned that our IT systems and all the technical and organizational measures we have implemented are consistently followed. These are regularly updated to comply with regulations that apply to us and the highest standards in the field. In this regard, we must mention that our Company has already implemented an information security management system, and it has been ISO 27001 certified since 2018.
- Your Rights
We make every effort to ensure the framework for exercising the rights of the data subject and to respond to your requests without undue delay and in any case no later than one month after receipt of the request, which may be extended by two months, in justified cases and with the applicant being informed accordingly.
You are entitled to exercise your rights indicated below:
- Right of access:You have the right to obtain from the company confirmation of whether personal data is being processed and, if so, access to those data.
- Right to rectification:You have the right to obtain from the company, without undue delay, the rectification of your personal data and the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data by providing an additional statement.
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten):You have the right to request
the deletion of your personal data if one of the following reasons is applicable: personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; if you withdraw your consent based on which the processing takes place, and there is no other legal basis for the processing; if you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds with regard to the processing; if your personal data have been processed unlawfully; if your personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation of the company;
- Right to restriction of processing:You have the right to obtain from the company the restriction of data processing in the following cases: if you contest the accuracy of the personal data we processed for a period that would enable us to verify the accuracy of your personal data; the processing is unlawful, and you oppose the erasure of your personal data and request the restriction of its use instead; Fortech Syngenuity no longer needs your personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you require us to keep it for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
- Right to data portability:You have the right to request the transmission, either to you or to another controller, of copies of your personal data that we process if the processing is based on your consent or on the performance of a contract you have entered with Fortech Syngenuity.
- Right to object:You have the right to object to the processing of data concerning you for reasons relating to your situation, including the creation of profiles based on that provision, unless we have compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights, and freedoms or that the purpose is the establishment, exercise, or protection of a right in court.
- Automated individual decision-making:You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly affects you to an extent significantly.
- Right to file a complaint:You have the right to file a complaint at the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing and before the competent courts of law if you believe that we have not handled your personal data according to the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) requirements.
You shall exercise the above-listed rights, by sending a request to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. We will respond to you within 30 days after receiving a request from you made under those rights. If we receive large numbers of requests or especially complex requests, the time limit may be extended by a maximum of two further months, with your prior notification. In addition, you can also send us, at the same address, any suggestions, or questions regarding this policy.
By using the website, you agree to these terms. Whenever you submit information via the website, you must consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with this policy.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out based on consent before the withdrawal of consent. Thus, you can change or withdraw consent at any time, and we will act immediately unless there is a legal reason or legitimate interest not to do so.